Reflection

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go; Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same...Flavia Weedn"


Friday, September 17, 2010

GOD HIS HAS REASON

In March this year I attended a course in Johannesburg, South Africa. After two weeks it was time for me to go back home (Namibia). Even though I woke up early and took a taxi to the airport I still missed my flight, and I automatically missed my connecting flight from the capital city Windhoek to my home town of Oranjemund. Thus I had to spend the night in Windhoek to catch the next flight out.  Within hours of landing in Windhoek my Mother phoned me and said my niece was critically ill with malaria and they had been rushed to the State hospital in Windhoek. It was then that I understood why I had missed my flight. We prayed for my niece and to the Doctors disbelief as her case of malaria was very severe and caught late, today she is as healthy, playful and chirpy as any 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment