Reflection

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go; Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same...Flavia Weedn"


Friday, September 17, 2010

Mikano Akagi

Mikano Akagi
I thought it’s really nice name right?? Maybe you also agreed with me... Is it Japanese name? that right... I’m Japanese? No, I’m not....But I’m really like Japan so much. Japan is our dream when we still in love. We wish go to Japan and live there for a while, make some memory there and be happy with our life...

Mikano, actually the name of heroin in Japanese film (Hana Yori Dango). I like that girl and the very important is, someone I loved already read that story. He know that story before me knoe it huhu...for me, it’s so awesome haha.... In the end, Mikano stay alive with her beloved Domyuji... That story is so nice..I've suggest you all to watch that film if you never seen it hehe.....

Akagi...the real name is Madori Akagi, she is a heroin of Japanese games May Sky...she worked at Shinto temple and always playing a piano. That music was interact Haruki Mizoguchi, 22 year old, there story was begin....until them fall in love to each other. But then that guy goes to other city for his work... in the end....they can meet again or not?? Lets guess?? Of course yes, because there is truly love. No matter what you was separated, if you love each other...in the end, you will be meet again and live happily ever after. My beloved really like that game so much and he has told to me about that story, and I've played that game.

Then him suggests putting Madori Akagi as my name at Facebook... But I've to choose Mikano Akagi as a name because both of that girl have a great story love. And I’ll hope my love story will be ending like them-Happy Ending.

2 comments: